September 21, 2016
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Advanced Wound Care Market by Product Type, Application, End User – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014 – 2022” report to their offering.
The world advanced wound care market was valued at $7,117 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $12,454 million, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2016-2022.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the advanced wound care market across major geographies and total revenue generated during the forecast period.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2015 to 2022 is presented, which assists the manufacturers to analyze the market.
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and highlighting the market potential, in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
- The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative market trends to facilitate the stakeholders in understanding the situations prevailing in the market.
- SWOT analysis studies the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
- 3M Company
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Coloplast A/S
- Medtronic plc
- Acelity L.P. Inc.
- ConvaTec Healthcare B S.à.r.l.
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB (a subsidiary of INVESTOR AB)
- BSN Medical GmbH
- Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4 ADVANCED WOUND CARE (AWC) MARKET, BY PRODUCT, 2014-2022
CHAPTER 5 ADVANCED WOUND CARE (AWC) MARKET, BY APPLICATION, 2014-2022
CHAPTER 6 ADVANCED WOUND CARE (AWC) MARKET, BY END USER, 2014-2022
CHAPTER 7 ADVANCED WOUND CARE MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY, 2014-2022
CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mldb4t/advanced_wound
Related Topics: Wound Care
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716