During this workshop, you will provide the road-map and practical applications to successfully navigate the many potential reimbursement pitfalls. After an overview of current reimbursement issues, you’ll hear from industry veterans and reimbursement professionals who will discuss case studies and real life scenarios.
Agenda Topics Include:
- Introduction to Reimbursement for Medical Technology
- Coding Languages
- The CMS Coverage Process & Reimbursement Tools
- Inpatient and Outpatient Payment
- CPT Process – Tips and Strategies
- Physician fee schedules
- Technology Assessments and Comparative Effectiveness
- Clinical Trials and Reimbursement
- Healthcare Payment and Delivery Reform
Presentation slides will be sent after the conclusion of the workshop.
“This was one of the best courses I’ve ever taken (I’m 62) with practical takeaways rather than just high level theory or generalizations.”
“Of all the reimbursement seminars I have attended the Medical Technology Reimbursement Professionals Workshop out shines them all in content, depth of knowledge of presenters and industry relevance.”
‘I have a greater appreciation for what the reimbursement department does from a strategic to a daily workload perspective.”
- Richard Price, Senior Vice President, Payment and Healthcare Delivery Policy, AdvaMed
- Robert McDonald, President, Aledo Consulting, Inc.
- Michael Beebe, Senior Vice President, ADVI
- Tom Ault, Principal, Health Policy Alternatives, Inc.
- Adam Borden, Director, Avalere Health
- Carole Dembek, Director, Avalere Health
- Stephen Hull, Principal & Founder, Hull Associates
- Henry Alder, Managing Director, Access to Care Partners LLC
- Scott Reid, Smith & Nephew
- David Gregory, Principal, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP