DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwd7br/global_sports) has announced the addition of the “Global Sports Medicine Market (By Segment) and Company Analysis to 2020” report to their offering.
The global sports medicine market has been continuously rising over the year and has a rosy future ahead. Sports medicine focuses on helping people improve their athletic performance, recover from injury and prevent future injuries. It is a fast-growing health care field, because health workers who specialize in sports medicine help many regular people as well as athletes. The major driving factors for the sports medicine market are the aging population, increasing participation in sports activities, technological advancements in the field of sports medicine, rising awareness among athletes regarding physical and health fitness and the increased incidence of sport related injuries to the athletes and the long recovery periods involved as a cause of the injury. The lack of favorable reimbursement policies to the sport related injuries and the high cost of sports medicine has been a major challenge faced by the sports medicine market.
Global Sports Medicine Market Segment Wise Analysis: In the Global sports medicine, Shoulder injuries accounts for the maximum share of the market. The Knee injuries is the second leading segment in 2014 being followed by Mechanical Resection. Access stands at the fourth spot while RF Resection is holding the fifth spot in the global sports medicine market.
Global Sports Medicine Revenue Company Wise Analysis: Arthrex is the global leader in the sports medicine market with Smith & Nephew in the second position. DePuy Synthes Mitek holds the third spot in the global sports medicine market. Stryker is the fourth leading player in global sports medicine market in 2014. ConMed Linvatec and Biomet are competing closely with each other in order to grab maximum share of the pie.
The Sports Medicine Market covered in the report is analyzed from 2 viewpoints follows:
1. Joint Repair – 3 Segments Covered
2. Arthroscopic Enabling Technologies – 5 Segments Covered
3. RF Resection
4. Mechanical Resection
The 8 Companies analyzed in the reports are:
3. Biomet (Acquired by Zimmer)
4. DePuy Mitek
5. ConMed Linvatec
6. Smith & Nephew
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Sports Medicine Market & Forecast (2012 – 2020)
3. Global Sports Medicine Market Share & Forecast – Segment Wise (2012 – 2020)
4. Global Sports Medicine Market Share & Forecast – Company Wise (2012 – 2020)
5. Global Sports Medicine Market & Forecast – Segment Wise (2012 – 2020)
6. Global Sports Medicine Revenue & Forecast – Company Wise (2012 – 2020)
7. Global Sports Medicine Market – Major Deals
8. Global Sports Medicine Market – Driving Factors
9. Global Sports Medicine Market – Challenges
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwd7br/global_sports