June 15, 2016
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Sports Medicine Market Analysis & Trends – Industry Forecast to 2025” report to their offering.
The Global Sports Medicine Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.7% over the next decade to reach approximately $11.3 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Sports Medicine across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Sports Medicine Market, By Application
5 Sports Medicine Market, By Product
6 Sports Medicine Market, By Geography
7 Leading Companies
- Arthrex, Inc.
- ArthroCare Corporation
- Breg, Inc.
- Conmed Corporation
- DJO Global, Inc.
- DePuy Mitek, Inc.
- Donjoy, Inc.
- Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc.
- Ossur hf
- OttoBock Healthcare GmbH
- Skins International Trading AG
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Stryker Corporation
- Tornier, Inc.
- Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6hrv9/global_sports
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy