[225+ Pages Research Report] According to the recent research report; the global Orthopedic Implants Market in 2019 was approximately USD 50.6 Billion. The market is expected to surge at a CAGR of 5.48% and is anticipated to surpass USD 73.5 Billion by 2026. Top market players in the market are Wright Medical Group N.V., CONMED Corporation., Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and others.
New York, NY, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors have published a new research report titled “Orthopedic Implants Market by Product Type (Reconstructive Joint Replacements, Spinal Implants, Trauma, Orthobiologics, Dental Implants, and Others) By Biomaterial (Metallic Biomaterials, Polymeric Biomaterials, Ceramic Biomaterials, and Others), By Type (Knee, Hip, Wrist & Shoulder, Ankle, Dental, Spine, and Others) and By Region: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026”.
“According to the research report, the global Orthopedic Implants Market was estimated at USD 50.6 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 73.5 Billion by 2026. The global Orthopedic Implants Market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.48% from 2019 to 2026”.
Orthopedic Implants Market: Key Market Insights Overview
The recent paradigm shift from traditional invasive surgical procedures to minimally invasive procedures used to treat a variety of orthopedic diseases or disorders has had a positive effect on the orthopedic implants industry. Furthermore, the orthopedic implants market has seen the development of customized and advanced 3D-printed orthopedic implants that are integrated with assistive imaging techniques such as magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography, among others.
Request Your Free Sample Report of Orthopedic Implants Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/orthopedic-implants-market
(The free sample of this report is readily available on request).
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 225+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Orthopedic Implants Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Orthopedic Implants Market?
3) Who are the top market players in the Orthopedic Implants Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Orthopedic Implants Market?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, by types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/orthopedic-implants-market
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
Orthopedic Implants Market: Industry Major Market Players
- Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes)
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- CONMED Corporation.
- Globus Medical Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Medtronic Plc
- Smith and Nephew Plc.
- DJO Finance LLC
- Arthrex Inc.
To know an additional revised 2020 list of market players, request a sample report: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/orthopedic-implants-market
Since diseases related to aging, such as rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, osteoarthritis, and tendinitis, are a leading cause of amputation, orthopedic implant manufacturers are looking for new ways to keep up with the growing global geriatric population. One of the main tactics used by influential orthopedic implant manufacturers to increase their presence in the orthopedic implants market is the acquisition of privately developed models as well as niche players.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/orthopedic-implants-market
The use of advanced fixation and prosthetic devices has shifted the orthopedic implants market away from traditional surgical procedures. Demand for orthopedic implants has risen dramatically, owing to an increase in the geriatric population, which raises the risk of osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and other musculoskeletal disorders, as well as technological advancements in orthopedic implants. According to the World Health Organization, the global population of people aged 60 and up is projected to hit 2 Billion by 2050. However, the market’s growth is being hampered by the availability of restricted reimbursement coverage choices. Furthermore, hazards associated with prosthetic implants, such as contrary effects commonly associated with post-surgery infections, metal implants, implant dislocations, hypersensitivity, toxicity problems, and wear debris, are causing patient frustration, increasing product recalls. As a result, regulatory authorities are imposing strict product approval protocols to ensure patient protection, causing product approval deadlines to be pushed back. Consequently, the present regulatory environment will continue to be a significant impediment to business development in the years to come. Furthermore, emerging markets offer the industry lucrative opportunities.
Reconstructive joint replacements accounted for the largest share of the orthopedic implants market by product type, owing to an increase in the prevalence of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, advances in joint replacements, and increased investment by key market participants in orthopedic implant R&D. The orthobiologics segment, on the other hand, is expected to expand rapidly during the analysis period, owing to increased demand for innovative therapies, minimally invasive procedures, and increased patient knowledge of orthobiologics.
Among the type segment, knee implants dominated the market in 2019. The increase in the older population, who are more vulnerable to diseases such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, is one of the main reasons for the rising demand for surgical implants in the joint replacement market. During the forecast era, the spinal implants segment is estimated to rise at the fastest pace. The rising incidences of degenerative disorders, and spondylolisthesis, and disc combined with the constant rise in trauma cases associated with road injuries and sports-related, are expected to drive the growth of spinal fusion surgeries during the analysis period, fueling the growth of the spine segment. Furthermore, the high product and surgical costs are expected to boost the spine orthopedic segment’s revenue growth from 2020 to 2026.
Request Customized Copy of Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/orthopedic-implants-market
(We customize your report according to your research need. Ask our sales team for report customization.)
North America is projected to Dominate Global Orthopedic Implants Market Growth
With a sales share of 46.4 percent in 2019, North America led the orthopedic implants market. The region’s dominance is largely due to the rising geriatric population, which has increased the number of patients suffering from osteoarthritis and osteoporosis. Furthermore, the gradual shift toward minimally invasive procedures is expected to propel market growth in the North American region.
Due to the large population base, increased awareness of orthopedic implants, increased demand for advanced implants, expansion of healthcare infrastructure, and increased demand minimally invasive procedures, Asia-Pacific offers lucrative opportunities for key players operating in the orthopedic implants sector. However, since insurance providers do not cover all of a surgery’s material costs, the orthopedic implants industry’s growth in Asia-Pacific is expected to be hampered. The growth of the orthopedic implants market in the Asia-Pacific region is primarily due to an increase in purchasing power as a result of expanding healthcare infrastructure and an increase in the geriatric population.
Browse the full “Orthopedic Implants Market by Product Type (Reconstructive Joint Replacements, Spinal Implants, Trauma, Orthobiologics, Dental Implants, and Others) By Biomaterial (Metallic Biomaterials, Polymeric Biomaterials, Ceramic Biomaterials, and Others), By Type (Knee, Hip, Wrist & Shoulder, Ankle, Dental, Spine, and Others) and By Region: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026” report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/orthopedic-implants-market.
The global orthopedic implants market is segmented as follows:
By Product Type:
- Reconstructive Joint Replacements
- Knee Replacement Implants
- Hip Replacement Implants
- Spinal Implants
- Spinal Fusion Devices
- Vertebral Compression Fracture (VCF) Devices
- Motion Preservation Devices/Non-Fusion Devices
- Dental Implants
- Root Form Dental Implants
- Plate Form Dental Implant
- Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM)
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein (BMP)
- Viscosupplementation Products
- Synthetic Bone Substitutes
- Metallic Biomaterials
- Polymeric Biomaterials
- Ceramic Biomaterials
- Wrist & Shoulder
KEY REPORT POINTERS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Statistically Validated Analysis of Historical, Current, and Projected Industry Trends with Authenticated Market Sizes Information and Data in terms of Value and Volume, wherever applicable
- Direct and Indirect Factors that Impacted the Industry as well Projected Rationales expected to affect the industry going forward
- Micro, Meso, Macro, and In-Depth Analysis of Technically relevant and Commercially viable Segments and Sub-segments of the Market
- Historical and Projected Company / Vendor / OEM / Supplier Market Shares, Competitive Landscape, and Player Positioning Data
- Historical and Current Demand (Consumption) and Supply (Production) Scenarios as well as Projected Supply-Demand Scenario Analysis
- Detailed List of Key Buyers and End-Users (Consumers) analyzed as per Regions and Applications
- Value Chain and Supply Chain Analysis along with Horizontal and Vertical Integration Scenarios
- Manufacturing and Production Cost Structure Analysis including Labor Cost, Raw Material Expenses, and Other Manufacturing Expenses, wherever relevant
- Overview of Key Marketing Strategies and Key Sales Channels Adopted in the Market
To Know Analysis on COVID-19 Pre and Post Business Impact, Request a Free Report PDF Brochure: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/orthopedic-implants-market
Neuromodulation Devices Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/neuromodulation-devices-market-by-technology-internal-neuromodulationdeep-brain-1213
Orthopedic Trauma Devices Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/global-orthopedic-trauma-devices-market-by-product-type-1220
Radiopharmaceutical Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/radiopharmaceutical-market-by-type-diagnostic-and-therapeutic-and-1235
Tissue Culture Reagents Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/tissue-culture-reagents-market-by-product-40-70m-1253
Pneumonia Therapeutics Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/pneumonia-therapeutics-market-by-product-type-drugs-branded
About Facts & Factors (FnF Research):
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Facts & Factors